Honeywell is teaming up with Cochrane Supply for a Product Road Show tour at a location near you! Each Lunch and Learn-style stop will give attendees the opportunity to get acquainted with Honeywell’s groundbreaking Light Commercial Building Solution for service contracting professionals: LCBS Connect. Secure your spot at a Road Show near you to learn how this cloud-based light commercial control can help you improve service to your customers and grow your business. Enjoy a FREE lunch and discover how to:
• How to monitor and troubleshoot light commercial buildings from anywhere at anytime
• How to operate more efficiently by remotely diagnosing problems and providing preventive maintenance
• How to handle issues before your customers are even aware of them
• How to grow customer satisfaction and retain service contracts
• How to make one trip in your truck instead of several
• How the efficiencies let you service more buildings without adding staff
• And more!
Training policies: Registrations will be accepted for all available classes on a "first come, first served" basis. Payment must be received within 20 days of the class date or reservation will be forfeited. Purchase orders require an open account in good standing and a minimum order amount of $25. Cancellations must be received at least seven days prior to the date of the class to receive a full refund. If you fail to notify us more than seven business days prior to the start of the session, you will be liable for the entire course fee. Cochrane reserves the right to cancel any of its classes. Should the need arise, all registrants will be advised as soon as possible prior to the scheduled start date.
Cochrane Tech Center
30261 Stephenson Hwy
Madison Heights, MI 48071