Niagara TCP certified programmers can learn the latest Niagara 4 features and best practices during the VYKONPro training course. This comprehensive 5-day program enhances the programmer's knowledge and helps them streamline engineering processes.
- Cyber Security and Application Hardening
- Data Modeling Basics
- Utlilizing NEQL and Search Tools
- Advanced Data Modeling using Haystack
- Designing Responsive Graphics
- LDAP/AD Integration for User Management
- SSO and SAML Configuration
- Deploying Devices Using Templates
- Bulk Deployment of Templates Using Spreadsheets and Niagara Supervisor Provisioning Tools
- Configuring and using the System Database for enterprise applications
- Developing Enterprise Wide Hierarchies
- Introduction to Niagara Analytics
Target Audience: This class is designed for Niagara 4 Certified systems integrators, engineers, and controls technicians
Prerequisites: Each student must be Niagara 4 Certified and have a laptop running at a minimum Vykon WorkPlace Version 4.6.