Students will receive an overview of the FX MSTP field controller system, create programs from standard tree systems using the Programmable Controller and Commissioning Tool, then connect to the controllers through a Bluetooth connection and download their code into the controllers after setting up the hardware and software to communicate properly.
- FX-PC Controller Overview
- FX-PCT Programming & Commissioning Tool Overview
- Bluetooth Wireless Communication
- Downloading and Uploading FX-PC Controllers
- Modifying Points
- Control Strategies
- Introduction to Wireless Devices
- Creating a New Application Simulation Mode
- MS/TP Communications
- Bring a PC with either Windows XP or Windows 7 (or greater) 32 bit Professional edition installed.
- Have PCT tools installed (bring the PCT CD with you to class).
- Have a communication interface to the MSTP controllers set up and operating. The strongly suggested method is the MAP 1810 Coordinator (Part Number TL-MAP1810-0P or the TL-MAP1810-0S). A MAP 1810 coordinator is provided for classroom use. If you would like to program your own MAP 1810 to take with you, please bring to class, or purchase onsite. A second possible connection is the BACnet IP to MSTP converter (Part Number TL-BRTRP-0).