Flame Safeguard Seminar
This class is one evening that covers applications and troubleshooting. Topics covered include: Flame Sensors, Primary Controls and Programming Controls.
- Flame sensing flame rod, thermocouple, thermopile, UV and IR scanners, self check and intelligent scanners from Fireye and Honeywell
- Primary no purge and purge flame safeguard controls Honeywell and Fireye (Models Fireye M series, Micro M, Honeywell RM7890 and RM7895 controls)
- Programming flame safeguard controls including: valve closure, low and high fire proving (Models Fireye E110 Series, Honeywell RM7840 series)
- New Honeywell valve proving systems (VPS)
- New Fireye Burner Logix flame safeguard control
Target Audience: Burner / Boiler and service technicians
** If you also attend our Combustion Theory Analysis, you will get a Cochrane Training Burner PRO hat and patch for attending both classes!